Sunday, May 16, 2010

Perch Fishing off Pier Pretty Slow.

This weekend i did quite a bit of fishing.  I fished Saturday morning and Saturday evening and then I also fished Sunday evening.  The gobies are hitting fast and furious and at times it is hard to keep the bait in the water long enough in hopes of catching a perch.  Saturday morning I caught two nice perch and then in the evening I caught three more nice fish.  Sunday was very slow and for the first time this year I left with no fish in the bucket.  The schools of perch are staged along the pier.  Some fisherman are enjoying a great deal of success while others are having little luck.  It all depends where you set up so if you aren't catching any, it's a good idea to move around.  Good luck fishing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment